Monday, January 17, 2022
7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Council Chamber, Old Courthouse, Jaycroft Rd, Burnham-on-Sea, TA8 1LE
- Cllr Mike Facey
You are hereby summoned to attend an extraordinary meeting of the Town Council.
Councillors, please remember to bring your computer tablet.
Councillors are reminded that, as public office holders, you are expected to comply with the ‘Nolan Principles’ & the council’s Code of Conduct, and to show respect to others in accordance with the law.
In order to help keep each other safe, all attendees at meetings are asked to be considerate of others and follow requests given by the chairman at the meeting. We will be grateful if you will continue to please:
• use the hand sanitiser at the entry point
• use the NHS app at the door to record your attendance
• take your seat on arrival and remain seated throughout at the set distance
• leave promptly at the end of the meeting
• If you are able, please wear a face covering that fits over the nose and mouth
A public participation session will be held during the meeting. Anyone wishing to speak on any matter should give notice of the request and subject matter to the Town Clerk no later than midday of the last working day prior to the meeting. No resolution can be made on any matter that is not on the agenda.
Please be aware that meetings are recorded
1.0.T22To receive apologies for non-attendance
Unless granted a dispensation, a councillor with voting rights shall not participate in discussion or vote on a matter in which they have an interest and shall withdraw from the meeting during discussion of the matter.
4.0.T22To receive a signed declaration of acceptance from the co-opted councillor.
5.0.T22Date of next scheduled meeting 7th February 2022